What is Klarna & how can I use it?
Klarna is a payment gateway available at our checkout that allows you to buy now & pay later, they offer two payment methods as follows:
When you select “Pay later with Klarna” at the checkout, you can one click purchase without adding any payment details. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive an email from Klarna with payment instructions to let you know when and how you will need to pay. We’ll send your order to you as normal. You will have 30 days to complete the payment online, at your convenience with no extra cost. You can pay via debit card or bank transfer.
PAY OVER TIME:
You can spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later.
HOW DO I INCREASE MY CHANCES OF BEING ACCEPTED?:
1. You have some form of credit history for Klarna to run a soft credit check.
2. Shipping & billing address are the same.
3. Card you are using is registered to the address you have used as the shipping address (Getting items shipped to your billing address will increase your chance of acceptance)
4. You are registered to vote at the address
5. You are 18 years or older
6. Use your full name
7. Make sure outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices have been paid